Dictionary coding is a regulatory necessity for many trials and an advantage for many more. The clear market leader in this area with the broadest recognition is MedDRA (Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities).
CRFweb has MedDRA coding integrated into our application and offers the following key functionality:
- In-built MedDRA dictionary
- Dictionary version available to match your license
- Auto and manual mapping of MedDRA codes
- Easy to use eCRF browser to search code at all levels
- Export the coded study to PDF
This is complementary with CRFweb. You will need your own MedDRA license, we will validate this for you, and you are then free to use it as part of your study as long as you maintain your Licence.