CRFweb now features a fully integrated ePRO (electronic patient reported outcome) interface, where subjects can answer questionnaires without risk of accessing other functionality or data. Site staff can easily initiate a subject session to allow the subject to answer at the clinic (e.g. using a tablet), or the subject can log in from home with a unique username and password.
A study can be designed to be entirely ePRO. It’s also possible for a particular visit within a study to be designed as ePRO, giving ultimate flexibility in study design. With data entry by the subject, both ePRO and the complimentary eDiary module, lend themselves especially well to post-market studies.
In addition to the obvious time and cost saving benefits, there is also the benefit of increased patient engagement in the whole trial process.
- Multilingual patient questionnaires/surveys
- Easy switch to subject entry mode
- Subject login from home
- Data entry on tablet
- No risk of subject accessing other functionality or data
- Scheduling and reminder facility
CRFweb now has an app that can be used by investigator or patient. There are some obvious practical benefits to this from both an access and security perspective – enabling data to be input where an internet connection either isn’t available or isn’t advisable from a security perspective. The collected data is then seamlessly synchronised later when a secure connection is available.
- Online and offline capability
- Compatibility: Android – now available on google play – and iOS – now available on app store
- Configurable for patient or investigator led reporting
- Seamlessly syncs with main study data
- Scheduling of data entry windows and notifications